On the 5th of March 2020, Jeremy Jansalin, Research Assistant at Q-quatics shared some practical tips to his colleagues in order to increase one’s productivity at work. To name a few of the ‘office hacks’ or strategies/techniques Jeremy mentioned in order to avoid unnecessary habits that cause stress and be able to manage one’s time and daily activities in the workplace in a more efficient way:
- choosing plants to improve well-being and enhance creativity
- cleaning the keyboard keys with tape and toothbrush and one’s desktop from icons and files/folders to load faster
- standing up every hour from your chair
- resting and exercising our eyes,
- getting enough sleep and water.
A fun trivia concluded his presentation.